Dust & Decay (Benny Imura, #2)Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was very excited to read this sequel to Rot & Ruin and Dust & Decay did not disappoint. I'm waiting for this series to catch on and take off. It should definitely be made into a movie. Benny and his friends along with brother Tom are off to find the jet that they saw fly overhead at the end of the first book. They don't make it far though. Charlie Pink Eye may be gone but his family is out for revenge and a bounty has been placed on Benny, Tom, Lilah, and Nix. Not only are they battling the Zoms but everyone and their mother is out looking for them. This book as plenty of action and though it can be quite violent and graphic, it didn't bother me, and I don't love gore. If you like zombie stories or just plain suspenseful storie then definitely read this.







View all my reviews