To kill a mockingbirdTo Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Kelly's Rating: ★★★

Review:
For it's time, To Kill A Mockingbird was actually pretty well written. It had 2 parts: Part 1 acted as an intro to the book and Part 2 acted as the real story. I thought it was good, but I do have a couple of complaints. My biggest complaint was the fact that the story took a long time to progress. My second complaint is about the character development. There wasn't an overflow of characters, which was good, but there were only a few characters who were recognized and considered "important." I liked this story a lot because it felt like a real-life story. It was a nice change of pace. It was also a good history lesson! I found out more about segregation and life back in the the Great Depression in 1935! 
What did you think of the book?
-