Puella magi madoka magica. Vol. 3Puella Magi Madoka Magica Vol. 3 by Magica Quartet
Teodora's Rating: ★★★

Review:
In this final volume, Madoka learns what Magical Girls are really fighting against and what would happen to her if she accepted Kyubey's contract. Meanwhile, Homura, another Magical Girl, prepares to fight a witch that will kill her if she continues fighting alone. Her reserved nature and commitment to stop Madoka from becoming a Magical Girl is revealed. When Madoka comes to Homura on the battle field however, she will be surprised at what this girl who is destined to be the world's greatest Magical Girl will do.
After three volumes, I've finished this dark Magical Girl series. My final impression: it is just not meant for me. I'm sure that others can enjoy this series for its grim yet spelling themes. This series is also a popular anime by the same name. I felt, however, that the series was too short. The series did not give me enough time to envelop myself in this world of Magical Girls. I did enjoy the ending. It was bittersweet and a bit unpredictable. The art continued being great with an amazing fight scene. I did have a problem with one chapter that continued to go through numerous time lines. Writing paradoxes like the ones in manga are indeed confusing and, at the start, so was this one. Overall, I am glad that I picked up this series and experienced what it had to offer.