Image result for devils and realist vol. 3Devils and Realist Vol. 3 by Madoka Takadono
Teodora's Rating: ★★★★★

Review:
William Twining can feel the tension growing in the air. After defeating the school's pastor, Crosby, Twining notices that the church is acting rather cold towards him. Surprising for the school's star pupil, but even more surprising is that his butler, Kevin, is now the school's new pastor. Twining has many questions, but has no time to get his answers as he finds himself in the middle of a sketchy government group. Twining would never admit it, but their could possibly be some demons in this group. A very disturbing thought for our protagonist whose life is turning out to be all too busy.
On the back of the manga, there is a quote that reads, "Things are about to get messy..." and it could not be any truer. After Kevin became the pastor, I cocked my head in confusion. Why him? I she more than just a butler? I am very much interested to learn more about this character that I only have paid attention to. Twining also finds competition in his school, and I am always a fan of school battles. The student he must prove himself to be better to is not ordinary though, and the author explains how at the very end. I am excited to see what kind of trouble Twining will get into in the next volume. Like always, I have to praise the beautiful artwork that seems to get softer and cleaner every time, along with the gorgeous coloring on the covers and inside flap. Also present is the nice sense of humor and action scenes which are definitely improving in clarity. Devils and Realist is turning into one of my favorite mangas for all the right reasons.